Thursday 25 October 2012

Crochet Hot House Flowers

Crochet Flower Hot Pad
While looking around at all the inspiring blogs there are on the internet I was admiring the lovely photos on Coco Rose Diaries.  She not only creates lovely crochet items but is really good at photography too. I couldn't help admire the beautiful flowers in her banner and wondered, just wondered if the pattern I found while searching for a crochet pumpkin (!) could be these flowers. I rummaged through my yarns and chose some pretty colours and happily spent a few hours crocheting away.  I can't say whether it is the same pattern, but very similar for sure!
 

 
I so enjoyed making these interesting flowers, not sure what to do with them though. Pretty and pointless - right up my street!

Homage to Coco Rose for this wonderful project, I will aspire to having such a gorgeous blog spot one day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment